Fletcher FSC Multi-Material Substrate Cutter
- Aluminum Composites (ACM) up to 4mm
- Aluminum Sheets up to .063″
- Corrugated Plastics up to 1/2″ (13mm)
- PVC and Foamboard up to 1/2″ (13mm)
- Acrylics/Plexiglass up to 1/4″ (6mm)
- Glass/Mirrors up to 1/4″ (6mm)
- MDF up to 3/32″ (2.4mm)
- Metal Cutting for Print-on-Metal Applications
Qualified applicants can get approved for financing in as little as seconds with CIT . Applying online is simple. Click the link below to start your application!
Please note that we are not affiliated with CIT Group Inc. and any finance related questions should be directed to their offices.
Heavy-duty cutter designed with an interchangeable cutting head platform that uses multiple cutting blades, scoring tips and cutting wheel holders. Includes a V-Groove Cutting Tool used with ACM material to allow bending and fabrication techniques. Cutter handles material sheets up to 65” high (1.65m), includes a laser sight line for cutting pre-printed graphics and is equipped with a twin handle cutting head for operator control and dexterity. Mounts on wall or freestanding installation.
FSC Multi-Material Cutter
Unique Performance Features
- Interchangeable Cutting Head Technology
- Cuts clean, debris-free, no secondary processing
- Can be placed in same room as printer, saving valuable shop floor space
- Includes Laser Sight Line Cutting Guide that is adjustable for knife or wheel cutting operation and projects a cut line on the substrate, eliminating guess work and costly errors in a pre-print or post printing process.
- Mounts on wall or free-standing
- Substantial cast aluminum cutting head, ergonomic “T” handle bar, power-lock rod, and innovative glide bearing system.
- V-Groove Cutting – Fine adjustment increments for precise depth control
- Has the ability of cutting aluminum sheets up to .063″ in a single pass
Q. Can I use standard, off-the-shelf cutting blades?
A. For achieving the best quality edge and square cut, we recommend only the use of Fletcher designed and branded cutting blades. This will ensure:
- Better life and cutting performance
- Blade-to-blade performance consistency
- Minimized “Blade Deflection” when cutting rigid substrates
|Height||93″ / (236 cm)||100″ (254 cm)|
|Width||80″ (203 cm)||80″ (203ccm)|
|Depth||43″ (109 cm)||17″ (43 cm)|
|Weight||115 lb / 52 kg||–|
|Cut Capacity||65″ (1.65M )||–|
|Shipping Weight||190 lb/86 kg|