FP560A – SemiAutomatic L-sealer w/ T450 Shrink Tunnel
- Sealing bar: 22″ x 17″ coated blade
- Up to 1500 Packs/Hour
- Combo includes T450 Shrink Tunnel
Qualified applicants can get approved for financing in as little as seconds with CIT . Applying online is simple. Click the link below to start your application!
Please note that we are not affiliated with CIT Group Inc. and any finance related questions should be directed to their offices.
Modularity and excellent price/quality ratios are the main features characterizing the manual, semiautomatic and fully automatic sealers of the FP series. All the models of this range can indeed be supplied with or without shrink tunnel.
The INOX version machines are ideal to satisfy the exigencies of the food industry (meat, frozen food, fish, cheese, chocolate, etc.), and are characterized by a stainless steel frame (AISI 304) and the conveyor complying with the FDA, UE and USDA standards, concerning products in direct contact with food.
Compared to the traditional L-sealers, the FP series provides higher outputs as well as the possibility of using Polyethylene film, besides the traditional shrink films, and includes different models for outputs ranging up to 3600 packs/hour.
(T450 shown with optional free rollers)
|Max Film Width||
|Max Tray / Product Height||
|Max Tray / Product Width||
up to 1500 p/h
- Continuous cycle sealing
- Pack deviation device
- Film waste winding device as standard supply
- PTFE-coated sealing blade
- Closed-circuit liquid cooling of the sealing bars
- Viewer of the coolant level
- Working height of the sealer and of the tunnel adjustable by means of an external crank
- Mobile product-holding plate, loose from the film reel support to allow a better adjustment of the film to the pack size
- Emergency button
- Automatic pack discharge by means of a motorized conveyor
- Flextron® control system equipped with:
Features for the T450
- Single-chamber shrink tunnel
- FLXMOD® control system equipped with:
- Alphanumeric LCD control panel provided with electronic board
- Modular power section, separated from the control panel and equipped with:
- inverter to control the speed of the oven belt
- solid state relays to control the resistance module
- This system allows a simple and precise control of all the machine operations, such as:
- adjustment of the tunnel conveyor speed
- adjustment of the tunnel shrinking temperature
- possibility of scheduling up to 10 different work cycles
- Tunnel conveyor with turning or fixed silicone-coated rollers
- Cooling system
- Tunnel air flow adjustable by flaps
- Reduced power consumption
- Compliance with CE regulations
Options for FP560A
- Double reel support
- Stainless steel packaging plate
- Foot pedal kit to start the working cycle
Options for T450
- Variable speed fan
- Free rollers group step 46 mm length 1000 mm
- Protected free rollers group step 46 mm length 1000 mm
|Power Supply||FP560A: 220-240V; 1PH-N-PE; 50/60 Hz.
T450: 220-240V 3PH-PE 50/60 HZ
|Installed Power||FP560A: 2500 W.
T450: 8000 W.
|Sealing Bar||22″ x 17″|
|Maximum Pack Height||9″|
|Production||Up to 1500/h||The stated speed can change according to the product size, the pack collation and the type of film used.|
|Maximum reel size||11″ x 23″|
|Machine dimensions||FP560A: 79″ x 31″ x 41″h
T450: 52” x 33” x 57”h
|Advised Film Quality||
|Warranty||365 days for electrical, electronic and mechanical parts.||NOT INCLUDED: parts subject to normal wear and tear, and technicians labor, travel & lodging expenses.|