SL 55 – L-Seal Hood Packer
- Sealing Bar: 22″ x 17″ Coated Blade
- Up to 300 Packs/Hour
- Maximum product height: 10″
Qualified applicants can get approved for financing in as little as seconds with CIT . Applying online is simple. Click the link below to start your application!
Please note that we are not affiliated with CIT Group Inc. and any finance related questions should be directed to their offices.
In any trade, the demand for low-cost, simple and quick solutions to pack small and medium-sized products increases all the time. The extraordinary versatility of SMIPACK machines is the winning solution. The SL series is designed for clear-cut market segments as it provides quite a low output. It represents the entry level of SMIPACK production range, even though it keeps most of the features of the S series.
SL55 shown with optional stand and casters.
L-seal hood packer
|Max Film Width||
|Max Tray / Product Height||
|Max Tray / Product Width||
|Max Tray / Product Length||
- Sealing and shrinking in one operation only.
- PTFE coated sealing blade.
- Air cooling of the machine frame
- Height adjustment of the internal packaging plate.
- Mobile product-holding plate, loose from the film reel support to allow a better adjustment of the film to the pack size
- Hood hold-down electromagnet.
- Automatic hood release
- 16-bit microprocessor for machine control and supervision.
- Backlit Multilanguage LCD panel
- Possibility of storing up to 6 different working cycles.
- Seal temperature controlled by microprocessor.
- Shrinking temperature and time controlled by microprocessor.
- Adjustment of the shrinking delay
- Adjustment of the hood opening delay
- Available pack formation methods:
- sealing only;
- sealing and shrinking.
- Stainless steel packaging plate. OPTIONAL
- Designed and manufactured per CE regulations.
- Stand with casters
|Power Supply||220-240V; 1PH-N-PE; 50/60 Hz.|
|Installed Power||Installed power: 3700 W.|
|Sealing Bar||22″ x 17″|
|Maximum Pack Height||10″|
|Production||Up to 300 Packs/Hour|
|Maximum reel size||10” x 23.5”|
|Machine dimensions||49″ x 32″||with Optional stand: 50″ x 32″ x 44″h|
|Recommended working temperature||FROM +47 °F TO +104 °F|
|Environmental Relative Humidity||MAX 70%|
|Advised Film Quality||• Material: PVC, polyolefin, microperforated film• Thickness: up to 100 gauge|
|Warranty||365 days for electrical, electronic and mechanical parts.||NOT INCLUDED: parts subject to normal wear and tear, and technicians labor, travel & lodging expenses.|