- Machine Operating Rate Up to 30 Boxes per Minute
- Case Size Capacity 4”-20” Wide, 5”-20” Tall, 5”-Unlimited Length
Model 2300 SD-U Uniform Side belt Drive Case Sealer
The Magnum 2300 SD-U is an adjustable side drive case sealer designed to provide accurate, consistent tape application to uniform cases. The 2300 SD-U features dual side belt drives that grip the case along the bottom sides where the weight is concentrated and the case is the most firm. The side belt drives feature individual gear motors deliver positive case control and heavy duty performance. Dual masts with twin lead screws allow for quick and simple adjustment for different case sizes. The machine adjusts easily to handle cases from 4” to 20” wide, 5” to 20” tall, and 5” to unlimited length. The system is designed to operate at up to 30 cases per minute.
The Magnum 2300 SD-U is equipped with a pair of Magnum 200 series tape heads and will accept any 2 inch case tape, providing optimum case sealing to the top and bottom of the case. An optional 3 inch tape head, model 300, is also available and interchangeable with the model 200. Highlight Magnum tape heads are engineered to be the heaviest duty and most reliable tape heads in the industry. The user-friendly design allows for easy tape threading, fewer moving parts for minimal maintenance, and simple built-in adjustability for accommodating virtually any case type.
The Magnum 2300 SD-U comes standard with a powder coated steel frame, height-adjustable legs from 23 inches to 32 inches, locking casters, and adjustable top compression rollers to ensure the gap between top major flaps are closed completely. Also included are 16-inch long entry and exit conveyors with chromed steel rollers and smooth running precision plastic bearings for easy case movement and long life.
Magnum 2300 SD-U
Semi Automatic Case Sealer
|Max Box Height||
|Max Box Length||
|Max Box Width||
|Min Box Height||
|Min Box Length||
|Min Box Width||
up to 30 cases/min
- Simple operation and high versatility make the Magnum 2300 SD-U the Highlight Industries workhorse case sealer
- Magnum tape heads are engineered for performance and packed with features to provide the most reliable tape head in the industry
- Designed to operate at up to 30 cases per minute for increased productivity
- Roller Conveyors: The Magnum 2300 SD-U comes with 16 inch entry and exit conveyors with chromed steel rollers and smooth running precision bearings for easy case movement and long life.
- Tape Head: The Magnum 2300 SD-U is equipped with a pair of Magnum 200 Series tape heads which are loaded with features to provide the most reliable and flexible tape heads in the industry.
- Top Guide Squeezer Rollers: The included squeezer rollers ensure the top flaps of the case are fully closed to provide a good sealing surface and keep the contents secure.
- Locking Swivel Casters: Highlight’s heavy duty locking casters allow the Magnum 2300 SD-U to be easily moved around a facility to a work area, or moved aside when not in use.
- Heavy Duty: All-steel construction, sturdy design, and powder-coated surfaces make the Magnum 2300 SD-U durable and reliable for years of industrial use. *Optional stainless steel construction available
- Magnum 300 Series 3” Tape Head Upgrade, Pair. For extra security on heavy duty or large cartons. Changes Capacity 5” ~20”W x 5”~20”H x 5”~Any”L
- 3-Flap Folding Device. Folds the front top three flaps as the operator pushes the box into the carton sealer. Reduces operator strain by reducing repetitive motions and increases case per minute output.
- Extended Side Drive Belts. Powers the case through 3 flap folding assembly making the fold flap folding action effortless for the operator
- Spare Magnum 200 Series 2” Tape Head. Drop in replacement tape head eliminate down time for tape head maintenance
HLI # 760067 for 2” tape
HLI # 760174 for 3” tape
- Spare Parts Kit for Magnum 2300 SD-U. Includes common preventative maintenance machine & tape head items such as belts, fuses, springs, blades, etc.
HLI # 700555 for 2” tape
HLI # 700556 for 3” tape
- Heavy Duty Box Stand. Height adjustable to allow ergonomic access to case blanks for greater machine output. Adjustable platform holds up to 50 case blanks (32 ECT)
- Heavy Duty Flexible Skate Wheel Conveyor. 18” W x 23”-31” Adjustable Height. Extends from 48” to 160” Length, bends around corners. Locking Casters
- UL / cUL Electrical Upgrade Package. Electrical Controls upgraded & approved according to UL requirements
|Type||SIDE DRIVE UNIFORM|
|Tape Head||2” tape head, pair|
|Operating Rate||Up to 30 boxes per minute||Depending on box length|
|Electrical Requirements||120 V, 6OHz, 8 Amps|
|Case Minimum Length||5 inches|
|Case Maximum Length||Unlimited|
|Case Minimum Width||4 inches|
|Case Maximum Width||20 inches|
|Case Minimum Height||5 inches|
|Case Maximum Height||20 inches|
|Case Min. Weight||1 pounds|
|Case Max. Weight||75 pounds|
|Case Belt Speed||75 feet per minute|
|Tape Roll Diameter||Up to 16-inch roll on a 3 inch inside diameter core|
|Tape Roll Width||2-inch standard with a 3 inch tape head optional|
|Entry and Exit Conveyor||25 inches wide, 16 inches long||chrome steel rollers|
|Machine Length||68” Including Conveyors||(36” without conveyors)|
|Machine Height||Adjustable height from 23 to 32 inches|
|Machine Weight||375 pounds on a pallet|