- bottom air feed (FC114A) with register guide.
- Simple programming allows you to number, perforate or crease individually.
- Creasing features include:
– Rotary-actuated impact creasing – ensures maximum accuracy.
– Two-sided creasing die – accommodates shallow or deep crease for different stock – simply remove and flip over to change, standard and extra wide creasing dies included.
– Automated Distance Recognition – allows auto setups for your most common creases and corresponding folds.
– Includes reliable pneumatic, Gothic wheel reverse numbering heads – with 7 digits, 3 drop zeros and 4 repeats.
– Program each numbering head individually for multiple numbering.
– Flexibility to apply numbers virtually anywhere on a sheet – from lead edge, place numbers within 1 mm of previous number.
– Number single sheets, or crash number up to a 10-part carbonless form. – Choice of black or red ink, in patented self-inking disposable cartridges – no re-inking required! – for approx. 25,000 impressions per cartridge.
- Complete perforating assembly included, with linear perf/score capabilities up to 4 perfs per sheet, including micro perf.
- FC114 includes micro-lateral adjustable feed rails and sheet counter (batch and total counting).
- Accommodates inline folder (see COUNT KF-200); add inline transport to feed into CountCoat UV coater.
- User-friendly touch screen for easy set up and control of the machine.