- Sealing Bar: 22″ x 17″ Coated Blade
- Up to 300 Packs/Hour
- Maximum product height: 10″
SL 55 – L-Seal Hood Packer
In any trade, the demand for low-cost, simple and quick solutions to pack small and medium-sized products increases all the time. The extraordinary versatility of SIMPACK machines is the winning solution. The SL series is designed for clear-cut market segments as it provides quite a low output. It represents the entry level of SMIPACK production range, even though it keeps most of the features of the S series.
SL55 shown with optional stand and casters.
|Dimensions||49 x 32 x 44 in|
L-seal hood packer
|Max Film Width||
|Max Tray/Product Length||
|Max Tray/Product Width||
- Sealing and shrinking in one operation only.
- PTFE coated sealing blade.
- Air cooling of the machine frame
- Height adjustment of the internal packaging plate.
- Mobile product-holding plate, loose from the film reel support to allow a better adjustment of the film to the pack size
- Hood hold-down electromagnet.
- Automatic hood release
- 16-bit microprocessor for machine control and supervision.
- Backlit Multilanguage LCD panel
- Possibility of storing up to 6 different working cycles.
- Seal temperature controlled by microprocessor.
- Shrinking temperature and time controlled by microprocessor.
- Adjustment of the shrinking delay
- Adjustment of the hood opening delay
- Available pack formation methods:
- sealing only;
- sealing and shrinking.
- Stainless steel packaging plate. OPTIONAL
- Designed and manufactured per CE regulations.
- Stand with casters
|Power Supply||220-240V; 1PH-N-PE; 50/60 Hz.|
|Installed Power||Installed power: 3700 W.|
|Sealing Bar||22″ x 17″|
|Maximum Pack Height||10″|
|Production||Up to 300 Packs/Hour|
|Maximum reel size||10” x 23.5”|
|Machine dimensions||49″ x 32″||with Optional stand: 50″ x 32″ x 44″h|
|Recommended working temperature||FROM +47 °F TO +104 °F|
|Environmental Relative Humidity||MAX 70%|
|Advised Film Quality||• Material: PVC, polyolefin, microperforated film
• Thickness: up to 100 gauge
|Warranty||365 days for electrical, electronic and mechanical parts.||NOT INCLUDED: parts subject to normal wear and tear, and technicians labor, travel & lodging expenses.|